Virtual Tax Preparation
The days of gathering documents and trekking off to a CPA or tax preparer’s office are a thing of the past.
Tell your receipts, account statements, and W-2s they can stay home, as online tax preparation solutions have provided a new level of convenience. However, as easy as the various DIY programs market themselves to be, they still lack the expertise and value only human advisors can provide.
Professional tax preparers can answer your questions and guide you to the deductions and strategies that will 1) minimize your tax burden, and 2) maximize your chance of a refund. That’s where our virtual tax preparation comes in.
Working with Tax Professionals vs. Tax Programs
Instead of clicking through a generic software package and trusting that a downloadable program will fit your specific needs, our virtual tax preparation service leverages state-of-the-art technology that provides you with live experts you can consult anytime. You can rest easy knowing that our team members, with their extensive real-world tax preparation experience, are readily available to help you with even the most complex tax issues.
Virtual Tax Preparation — Anywhere, Anytime
Our tax preparation services include:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Out-of-State Returns
- Business Start-Ups
All of these services are offered completely virtually, guaranteeing the maximum level of convenience for you.
The Benefits of Our Virtual Tax Preparation Service
- Flexibility, Convenience, and Control – No more scheduling your tax preparation around someone else’s schedule. Virtual tax preparation lets you choose when you want to prepare your taxes. Do it all at once or a little at a time; curled up on a couch or behind your desk in your office. Online preparation lets you control when and where your taxes get done.
- Confidence – When you’re working with a generic software package, there are no guarantees: you have to rely on the program’s manufacturer to get the programming (and tax laws) right. When you use our virtual tax preparation service, we not only guarantee that you’ll get the maximum return possible, but we also guarantee its accuracy.
- Speed – One of the biggest advantages that virtual tax preparation offers is the ability to file your taxes online. E-filing transmits your completed return to the Internal Revenue Service instantaneously, allowing the IRS to review it and send any refund you may be entitled to more quickly. The digital process eliminates the need for paper mail processing times to get your return to the IRS, as well as for them to get your refund to you: the agency will deposit your refund directly into your bank account, thus saving you from having to make a trip to the bank.
- Digital Documentation – You know that file full of old tax returns, tucked in a corner of your office or in the back of your closet? Virtual tax preparation and online filing eliminates the need to maintain paper records of your tax returns, providing an electronic record that can be stored digitally for whenever you need it. You’ll be able to store, retrieve, and transmit your tax history whenever and wherever you need it, at the touch of a button.
Why Choose Collette Professional Accounting?
Choosing Collette Professional Accounting’s virtual tax preparation service means that you’ll be able to access certified tax professionals whenever, wherever, and however you need them: sit down to do your taxes and when you have a question or need guidance, you can get in touch immediately for quick, accurate, professional answers. We’ll guide you to every credit and deduction for which you’re eligible, giving you the confidence of knowing that you’re minimizing your tax liability and optimizing your return.
If you own a small business or need help with individual taxes, you can count on Collette Professional Accounting’s virtual tax preparation to take the stress out of filing your tax return. We turn tax preparation into a convenient, simple, and seamless process; offering everything you need to save on your taxes at affordable prices.
If you’d like to receive more information about our virtual tax preparation services, please call us at (603) 232-7436 or contact us via the contact form.